On July 1, 2013, Herr Grün went online with his blog. Since then, he has been developing vegetarian and vegan dishes with great enthusiasm.
His recipes are refined and creative, but still easy to replicate – word has spread quickly. Also with the press.
German magazine Brigitte wrote: »The blog Herr Grün kocht is one of our favorite vegetarian blogs.«
Triodos Bank for Sustainability says, »The Hamburg-based culinary artist and darling of the vegetarian food scene is constantly tinkering with new creations in his cooking lab, which he presents to his loyal readers. Forgotten recipes, familiar things interpreted differently, creative recipes reinvented – Mr. Grün likes it varied.«
Swiss magazine Kochen writes: »Recipe inventor and story writer. In 2013, Manfred Zimmer published the first recipes on his food blog. In the meantime, “Herr Grün kocht” is one of the most eye-catching and popular vegetarian and vegan food blogs in the German veggie scene.«
Access figures and followers
Since going online on July 1, 2013, Herr Grün has had over 13.5 million page views.
The following access figures are based on Google Analytics (time span January 2020 to December 2020):
– Page views: 380,000 (average monthly).
– Facebook: 8,561 followers
– Instagram: 14,100 followers
– Twitter: 5,200 followers
– Pinterest current average monthly viewers: 562,000 monthly viewers / 1 million impressions.
– Newsletter subscribers: 4,600
Opportunities for cooperation and collaboration with Mr. Green
– Development of marketing strategies
– Conception of advertising measures
– Conception and realization of events
– Text development (advertising, editorial, columns, PR)
– Recipe development
– Advertisements on the Mr. Green site (please request the advertisement price list)